Permission to alter your home

If you would like to make improvements, alterations or additions to your property (at your own expense) you must request our written consent first.

Please return the Contact Us form below.

Permission will not be unreasonably withheld, but there may be circumstances when we will not be able to approve your request. 

Examples include but are not limited to:

  • if there are rent/recharge arrears on your account
  • if alterations that could cause a problem to your neighbours
  • if alterations could make the building unsafe
  • if alterations would lead to a less usable space
  • if alterations would devalue the property

Planning Permission & Heritage Foundation Consent

Before permission is granted, planning permission from the local authority may be required, and, if you live in Letchworth Garden City, consent from the Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation. We may be required to seek this consent on your behalf.

Contact Us

Contact Us Form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Please read our  PRIVACY NOTICE  to understand how we will take care of your personal data.

This field protects against spam. Please answer the question below


Chat Live now!

Chat Online

Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.