Adaptations and equipment

If you are struggling with any aspects of your home, you may be able to have certain fittings installed to make life a bit easier.

These could include items such as grab-rails, lever taps or a stair-lift; or perhaps you need a bath removed and a shower put in its place.

The process of arranging adaptations is mainly dealt with by your local council, and if you live in Hertfordshire this will be the Hertfordshire Home Improvement Agency (HHIA).  They will provide you with a case worker who will be your point of contact with that organisation.

Logo for Herts Home Improvement Agency, links to their website





If you need additional support with your request and throughout the application process our Tenancy Support Officer, Alison Hilton is happy to help. 

If you live in one of our sheltered housing schemes you should first contact your Scheme Manager to discuss your requirements.

For further information please return our Contact Us form.

Contact Us

Contact Us Form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Please read our  PRIVACY NOTICE  to understand how we will take care of your personal data.

This field protects against spam. Please answer the question below


Chat Live now!

Chat Online

Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.