Homeswapper logo

The HomeSwapper website helps you find other social housing residents to swap with.

When you’ve found someone, and both of you have agreed to swap, you can then use SwapTracker to apply for a “mutual exchange” (home swap) and keep track of progress online.

To swap homes you and the other resident will need to get permission from your landlords to exchange. 

Before you start, please read our useful guidelines here:

Exchange Your Home