Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.
Join our Residents' Partnership Group
A chance to make a difference!
Fancy joining our new Resident Partnership Group? It’s a small, friendly group that meets every month or so and is open to residents of all ages.
Would you like to share your experience of living in a First Garden Cities Homes property and help us develop and improve our services? If yes, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more, call Jon Thurlow on 01462 683307 or drop him an email (email@example.com).
Find out below how you can get involved in helping to shape and improve our services.
Whether you complete a survey, take part in an online meeting, review how we do things or take part in our Resident Partnership Group, you will be making a difference.
Satisfaction Survey January 2022
Thank you for taking part!
In January we carried out a survey amongst a proportion of our residents to find out what you think about your home and the housing services you receive from us.
We asked independent market researchers M·E·L Research to carry out the survey on our behalf . They received feedback from 583 households, the majority completing the survey online. All responses are confidential and in compliance with GDPR regulations.
We will be sharing the findings with residents in the next edition of Residents First due for publication in June 2022 .
The winners of our survey prize draw for one of ten £20 Amazon gift cards will be notified shortly. The draw will be made by M.E.L Research.
Thank you for taking part! Your views help us to shape and improve the way we do things.
Resident Partnership Group
RPG is a group of 16 residents from accross our neighbourhoods and locations who volunteer their time to monitor, review, influence and improve the housing services we deliver.
- RPG took part in maintenance contractor selection interviews to chose a contractor who best demonstrates they can deliver on good quality and good value for residents' rents
- RPG has set up a social & wellbeing group to plan social events and initiatives to help residents reconnect after COVID lockdowns
- RPG has been discussing environmental initiatives and ways FGCH can support residents facing rising energy bills
- RPG is considering ways FGCH can build employment and training initiatives with local schools and colleges to benefit young people
- RPG has appointed a Chair, Andrea Edwards and a Vice-Chair, Richard Pitt, to build on the Group's independence
- RPG members are attending Board committee meetings to strengthen the voice of the residents across FGCH
Residents can contact RPG directly to raise or discuss a housing or neighbourhood issue by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our performance
The residents' Review and Study Panel (RaSP) has reviewed, monitored and reported on the quality and performance of housing services since 2015. Their reports have led to improvements being made to the way we do things.
Going forward, future review and study panels will be created to inform the work of the Resident Partnership Group (RPG), who are seeking to place the residents most affected by the review at the heart of the process.
Join a meeting
Meetings are a great way to share your experiences, discuss how to improve services and get things done. They also offer opportunities to meet neighbours, FGCH staff and to build friendships.
Residents' meetings take place using video conferencing such as Zoom and Teams. These online platforms allow us to engage widely with residents.
We also run popular residents' forums and coffee mornings at our sheltered schemes and hope to be able to safely reintroduce them when COVID-19 restrictions are eased.