Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.
We have an experienced, caring and enthusiastic team, working hard every day to provide the best possible services to our residents.
If you are passionate about great customer service, we would love you to join us!
- An excellent benefits package
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Company sickness and maternity and paternity schemes
- A full induction that will help you settle into your team.
We aim to:
- Give the same opportunities to everyone
- Recruit, train and develop all our employees so they are competent to achieve our objectives
- Work towards employing a workforce which reflects the diversity of the local population
- Ensure that all job applicants and members of staff are treated fairly and equitably in line with equal opportunities policies
- Ensure that harassment does not take place within the workplace
Salary £31,356 p.a. plus other benefits (van supplied)
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are seeking an experienced and competent Maintenance Operative to provide a responsive repair service to the Association’s properties, covering all aspects of repair works. More infromation about the role can be found here
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or access FGCH website on www.fgch.co.uk to compete an application form or call 07399 806805.