Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.
At FGCH we want our residents to be able to rely on an excellent level of service which is helpful, consistent and competent.
Below is a set of commitments which we will strive to meet:
- We will greet you promptly and courteously and always give our name
- We will aim to answer all phone calls within four rings
- We will try to resolve queries at the first point of contact, or keep in touch with you until an issue is resolved
- We will acknowledge emails within one working day and give you a full reply within five working days
- We will acknowledge your letter within three working days and advise when we will be able to provide a full response
- We will treat you fairly and respect confidentiality at all times
- We will always wear a name badge
- Our offices will always have wheelchair access
- We will arrange for all non-urgent repairs to be carried out within 28 days
- We will provide an out of hours service for emergency repairs
- We will provide you with regular newsletters and our annual review which will include our achievements, activities and performance during the year
- We will provide you with any personal information that we hold about you, on request, within the proscribed 30 days
- If you wish to discuss your situation in private, we will arrange this for you
- If you request a home visit, we will arrange it within 10 working days
- We will offer a clear and accessible complaints procedure
- We will not discriminate against anyone, regardless of age, disability, gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status or religion.