Buying more shares in your home

If you would like to increase the proportion of the property which you own, you can buy additional shares all the way up to 100% in some cases.  This process is known as staircasing.

If you would like to staircase you can notify us by completing this form.

Form to request permission to staircase

Chat Live now!

Chat Online

Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.