Support if you are 55 or over and living independently

Are you aged 55 years or older, living independently in a FGCH property but feel you could do with a bit more support and guidance? 

If so, we may be able to offer support over the phone or in person, covering the following issues:

  • Reviewing your general well-being and signposting you to other useful agencies
  • Checking that you are receiving the correct benefits
  • Ensuring you are getting all the support services you need for example 'meals on wheels' or a community alarm in case you have a fall
  • Checking regularly that your community alarm is working properly
  • Advising on equipment to help you cope more easily, for example grab rails or ramps.
  • We can also support people under 55 who feel isolated or vulnerable.

If you would like more information please return our Contact Us form and we will get back to you.

Contact Us

Contact Us Form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Please read our  PRIVACY NOTICE  to understand how we will take care of your personal data.

This field protects against spam. Please answer the question below


Chat Live now!

Chat Online

Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.