Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.
Request a repair
You can chose how to report a repair to us:
- Complete the Contact Us form below
- Email: email@example.com
- Call us on 01462 683307 (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Freephone: 0800 783 0827 – option 3 (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Use the ‘Chat Live Now’ function (during office hours) on our website www.fgch.co.uk
- For out of hours emergency repairs, please call our emergency repairs service on 0300 303 0029 which is staffed 24 hours a day.
If you are a sheltered housing resident, your first point of contact to report and book a repair in normal office hours remains your Scheme Manager.
If you are unsure who has responsbility for the repair please visit our website Repair-advice-and-responsibilities
Routine Repairs – generally as a result of wear and tear – with no risk to health or security – target response: 28 days
Emergency Repairs – where there is an immediate risk to your health or security, or there is serious damage to your home – target response: within 24 hours