Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.
Support if you are 55 or over and living independently
Are you aged 55 years or older, living independently in a FGCH property but feel you could do with a bit more support and guidance?
If so, we may be able to offer support over the phone or in person, covering the following issues:
- Reviewing your general well-being and signposting you to other useful agencies
- Checking that you are receiving the correct benefits
- Ensuring you are getting all the support services you need for example 'meals on wheels' or a community alarm in case you have a fall
- Checking regularly that your community alarm is working properly
- Advising on equipment to help you cope more easily, for example grab rails or ramps.
- We can also support people under 55 who feel isolated or vulnerable.
If you would like more information please return our Contact Us form and we will get back to you.