We are resuming normal services where we can, though we are also having to respond quickly to local issues and government advice.
- Our offices at Pioneer House and Parkway remain closed at present, however we are now able to offer limited office appointments for residents who are not able to contact us in another way. Please contact our Resident Services Team below if you would like to discuss this option.
- We have most staff working in our offices now, though we are still operating a two week office/home rota to limit numbers and allow for social distancing.
Visit our Contact us page to get in touch.
- We are accepting routine repair requests although we have had to extend our completion timescales from 28 to 40 days due to a backlog of work.
- We are still prioritising low risk repairs where possible, for example fencing and external works.
- If we book a repair visit we will still have to ask about you and your family’s health. You must tell us if you have recently returned from abroad or have a high temperature or a new and continuous cough.
- If you reported a repair before or during lockdown, we are working through these as quickly as we can.
- Visit our Request a repair page to log a new repair.
Enquiries about your tenancy
We are now able to discuss all issues, not just emergencies - please contact us as above.
- Our Scheme Managers have now resumed normal working hours on site, though they will be carefully maintaining social distancing at all times.
- The Community transport services in Central Herts are still suspended.
- Use of communal lounges and social activities, including our Kingfisher (dementia support) clubs in North Herts, are still suspended, but we are reviewing possible ways to resume these services.
- We have suspended major refurbishment works, and we have curbed all but essential visits from staff and contractors
- Please report any issues to your Scheme Manager when they contact you.