Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.
Parking spaces are not allocated to a particular property or person, unless specified.
- Please park considerately and responsibly – do not obstruct other vehicles
- Please ensure your car has a valid MOT, road tax and insurance
- Please do not park on grass verges (it could lead to prosecution by your local Council)
- Please do not repair vehicles on a commercial basis - you will be in breach of your tenancy agreement and probably breaking local by-laws
- Please do not park commercial vehicles, caravans or boats within the boundary of your home or in any communal parking area without our permission.
- Please try to resolve any parking issues between yourselves as this often proves to be the most successful way
You will need to obtain our permission if you want to park your vehicle in your garden. You must have a suitable hard-standing. You will also need permission from the local Council and, if you live in Letchworth, from Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation.
If you are disabled and have specific parking needs that are not currently being met, please contact us.