Selling your share in the property

If you want to move and sell your share in the property you are entitled to do this at any time.  You can notify us by completing this form.

Notice of intention to sell

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Please read our  PRIVACY NOTICE to understand how we will take care of your personal data.

This field protects against spam. Please complete the question below.


Chat Live now!

Chat Online

Sorry, this service is currently unavailable.